SuperCycle is a boutique indoor dance-cycling studio offering an intense and vigorous full-body workout. In our beautiful low-light space you'll find an amazing sound and light system, the best beats and instructors who love what they do. We promise you'll step out an hour later with your heart rate, health and happiness up! We've taken the best of high-intensity training and combined it with elements of dance and yoga to give you a deep full-body experience.
It’s all about the music. Each class is completely different, depending on the playlist handpicked by your instructor. From deep house and electro to pop, soul and hip-hop, 90s and 80s to RnB, we offer it all. Check out our instructors Spotify samples for some sound-spiration and pick your instructor accordingly. Our classes kick off with 50 minutes of fun cycling - a mix of intense cardio with strength-based exercises and choreography - before about 5 min of rejuvenating stretching. You don't need to have any cycling experience, but good general health is required.
Rhana & Lilli
We're Lilli and Rhana, two friends whose passion for music and dance-cycling led us to create SuperCycle. We're all about being present and enjoying the moment, and hope that our fun-loving, light-hearted - and challenging! - approach to fitness shines through everything we do. We think you make the most progress mentally and physically when you're part of a supportive community that encourages you to bring your best self. That is what we strive to create at SuperCycle.
If you want to find out more about us you can go to http://lovedailydose.com/job-report-rhana-lilli-owners-supercycle-vienna or find us at one of our classes that we teach.
Before Your First Class...
1. Bring workout gear, a towel, a water bottle, shoes (either trainers or cycling shoes with SPD cleats), and a whole lot of energy and good vibes!
2. Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to class. Latecomers will unfortunately lose their spot in class and will not be reimbursed.
3. Have a light snack and plenty of water prior to class, especially in the morning. This is so that you have enough energy to power you through the workout.
4. If it's your first time and you don't know how to set up your bike, don't worry - come early and one of our trainers or personnel will assist you through the process and answer any of your questions.
5. Take it at your own pace. Even if you can't do all the moves from the get-go, you can always take it slower and adjust the resistance on the bike to what works for you. Just remember to enjoy the ride and have fun!
If you have any other questions, check out our FAQs page below or feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
A Gift For All Occasions
If you're ever in need of the perfect, healthy, and fun gift for any occasion, we've got just the thing! We offer paper gift vouchers in studio - you can customize the voucher code that will be used online for booking to your liking and add on however many classes you would like. Just ask one of our trainers or personnel about our gift vouchers and they'll help you out.
Visit our PRICING page and scroll down to "VOUCHERS" for more details.
The Perfect Venue
Whether it's a private event like a birthday party or a company workout session, we'd love to be able to host you. Email us at email@example.com to organize your private event now.
We've Got You Covered
We offer babysitting at the 1070 studio for selected mid-morning classes. As parents, we understand the need to take a quick break from our beloved kids. Our trusted babysitters will look after your kids in the room next door, while you take the time off, enjoy the music & the workout. Please check the 1070 schedule for further details.